Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Babydoll Gone Wrong

I'm a babydoll gone wrong! Okay, it's actually a song sang/sung?! by Skye Sweetnam.
YES THAT'S HER REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,anyways you should listen to it. She's like one of my favorite singers/bands.
Next to Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Boys like Girls.
Yeah, I think you can see a pattern...
BUT MILEY CYRUS IS MY SECRET PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, she's not...
OH yeah, for those of you who think I like Britney Spears, BACK OFF!
I don't!
Geez.
I also like some other people, but I can't think anybody right now.
Oops I forgot, here's the link:
www.myspace.com/skyesweetnam
The one's you should listen that are good are:
Babydoll Gone Wrong
Into Action
Music is my Boyfriend
Human
Number One.
That's basicely all of them except for sugar guitar. That song's ok.
Kay, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: