Monday, July 21, 2008

I Love Jalapenos

I really do. My mom ordered pizza from pizza hut and then you know how they give you free jalapenos on the side? Well I ate the jalapeno and I loved it! But the seeds were too spicy so I cut them out using a knife that was shaped like a hook. I have no clue what it's called. Anyway, OMG! I just saw a REALLY GROSS COMMERCIAL FOR AXE BODY SPRAY. Whao! So, what I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted by AXE body spray, I like pizza, but I love jalapenos.


P.S. Don't you just hate those people that spell wrong on email so you never know what the heck their talking about?

1 comment:

Domino said...

OMG!!!! YAY!!!!! FINALLY!!!! I have found another person whom shares my views!!! Rachel, we are SO going to be BFFs at junior high... YAY! It'll be a BFF circle. You, me, and Anla!!!
(\/)
(..)
(__)
""
Domino