Thursday, July 17, 2008

She's gone forever.

Well, the only thing I can say is, I hoped this day would never come. I can't believe that Anla died! I only hope that she can be looking down at me in heaven. So today we gather, in honor of Anla     ( Frikin Pinky) SOMETHING WEIRD. Anla was a great girl with charm and wits. She had the most memorable temper, flaring every now and then. I still remember when she broke *sniff* my pencil... She always had the most embarrassing underwear that her mom bought for her. And I know that Anla is still yelling at the other angels up in heaven because they were "rude" to her. 


R.I.P.
Anla
Frikin Pinky
Piccolo
Freak
jk
birth 5/28
died somewhere around 7/13

1 comment:

Domino said...

OHMYGAWD!!! How do you know that her mom buys her wierd underwear??? Oh, and Anla probably is dead, cuz she hasn't been replying to the 50 e-mails I sent her...
:( Domino