Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anla for the Hollywood Life?

What if I am a loser. Ha ha That's never going to happen. Well, we got a new sponsor! The name of the company is _________. I've brought their representative here for an interview. Roll the tape!
Rachel: Hello! Welcome to the interview at Pink Zebras! WEll, actually just one zebra. So anyway, here's the 1st question! WHy so you even want to sponsor me?
Alicia: Wait. What? Are you saying that Anla no longer works here? Then I'm going to leave. I'm only here for her. I'm here to hire her for my next movie.
Rachel: AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HIRE ME?
Yes, that's right. You get to be in a movie, Angela. So as soon as you come back to life then you can star in a Hollywood scene.
Alicia: You get to be The Girl That Walks By In The Movie Theater. Have fun! AS soon as you come back to life! 
Rachel: No one is going to miss you meanwhile. Just don't pout about it. Cuz that's stupid. Everyone hates you. NO one even cares about you anyway.
Alicia: That's right! so bye!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMG! I love you Rachel! YOU're so much better than Anla! JUst kidding it's me, RAchel. I'm not really that full of myself.